Thursday, May 27, 2010

I've had a busy week of working out (yay) and keeping house (grr).

I've been completely excited all week to hear that one of my dearest childhood friends has moved to Australia and will be coming up tonight to stay for the weekend!!! (insert happy dance)
We haven't seen each other in, oh....16 years!!!!

I've been thinking about our friendship and how much influence she had on me growing up, even though she probably never knew it. X (her name really does start with X!) was always smarter than me, faster, better at netball, gorgeous! but SUCH a sweet, sweet person!!! I could almost dislike her for always pipping me at everything but she's just so darn lovely!!! I can't WAIT to see her again, see her smile and hear her laugh. Together with another friend we were the three amigos. It's bittersweet that she is coming but Lorr isn't here as well. For both of them I can honestly say that...She is my friend, my sister, my daughter and my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and always return them!!