Monday, May 17, 2010

Confessional


This is a layout I made using the American Crafts Heidi Swapp fabric paper.


Made with my April Nook Kit. Photo taken at our local park. It's such a gorgeous area and we are truly blessed to live so close to it. We all visit here atleast twice a week and I'm still discovering my favourite parts of the park.


Used KaiserCraft paints for the stamped frame and tried folding double-sided paper for something different.

Ok, confession time.
First, I have NO idea how to upload my photos in the order I want them displayed and then to add text where I want it to be. I am still learning things about blogging.

Second, for about 8 months I have been uploading my photos into the wrong folder on my Photo Gallery so all those photos I'd thought I'd somehow misplaced have been found. Prepare for a mega upload in the coming days...:D

Third, today I invited a friend to come look at my blog. She is quite possibly my first ever reader. It is a daunting experience having your life and skills and experience open to discussion.
But it's not the scariest thing I've ever done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and always return them!!