Monday, May 31, 2010

10 Things I Dislike About Me....

1. I'm not a very motivated person. It takes me ages to do anything; get out of bed, pay my bills, visit the dentist.

2. I'm a whinger. Ok not a complete whinger but I do wish I was more of a 'happy 'bout everything, never a bad word' person.

3. I wish I would cook more. As per number one, I'm not motivated enough to put in a few hours in the kitchen every day. My tastebuds suffer daily....:(

4. I swear profusely!!! It's such a horrid habit. Wish I could control it.

5. I'm a smoker and it sucks. It messes up everything. I've been trying to quit for months (my hundredth attempt) and am down to only doing it on the weekends but I don't even wanna do that.

6. Road rage. 'Nuff said.

7. I wear glasses. I do admit they can be a nice fashion statement but I would like the choice to not wear them. Laser surgery would be cool.

8. I don't back-up enough. I have had more than one close call and thought it would learn me but no.

9. Even though I say I don't, I do care what other people think of me.

10. I have waaaaaaayyy too much scrap stuff.

And with that, I'm off to a friends for the night tomorrow. Time to de-stress a bit even though I'll have Nate with me. Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and always return them!!