Sunday, July 11, 2010

I'm a Survivor!

Yes, the school holidays are nearly over and my children go back to school tomorrow. I do love having them home but my lack of motivation and energy lately means we barely utilise the time we have together effectively. By that I mean that I wish the TV was off and we were out more often!!
So this week I'm going to look into a multivitamin to address that issue.

In other news, since I want to start the laundry service, I'll be looking at childcare options for Nate over the coming weeks. I'm usually a bit teary as we get to this stage but I know he's bored senseless and I am finding it difficult to keep up with him so I think everything will be fine.

But first, back to fitness classes!! I've gained weight over the holidays and I'm keen to move it! So as soon as I drop the kids off tomorrow morning, I'll be ready for class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and always return them!!