Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Drum roll please...


As promised I am slowly uploading some of my pages. To be honest, I am quite nervous about being judged by my peers so it may take a while before I even let ppl know! The page above is quite out of my NORMAL for many reasons:
a) it's very pink
b) it's very girly and pretty
c) it's very layered
d) it is quite busy
I've been scrapping long enough to know my style is clean, unfussy and simple. I simply don't have the patience or the time to put this much in every layout (props to those girls and boys who do though). That said, I really like this page because it got me out of my comfort zone.





On this page I was trying out some paint techniques (orange background, journalling lines). And it was one of those L/O's I rushed just to see the end result! lol I do really like the colours and super HART the Dragon sticker I have had in my stash for, oh......, 5 years!! Trouble is, my son isn't actually a Dragon so I'll be swapping his photo for one of myself, a Fire Dragon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and always return them!!