Sunday, July 4, 2010

More Sharing

This was a layout by Tanya for the June Nook Kit. I turned mine abit but it's mostly lifted.

I actually thought this one out from start to finish. Used a chippie embellishment to trace the 'trees'.

This was from a class by Gail Linder at Blossies. Pics are four years old now but still so cute. I love the papers.

Another one I did on my own (pat on the back) just because I love this photo.

So, I'm thinking of calling myself a scraplifter instead of a scrapbooker. :) It's been such a while since I actually created something completely of my own. I love the creative process but lately I've been in a rut. I barely have time to pack for classes let alone sit down and think something out from start to finish. That's why I thought I'd add some of my own today, because it's been such a long time since I did any...lol

One week left of school holidays. I'm taking the kids to my fitness class tomorrow and might stop at the park on my way home. Shannon is having the day off on Tuesday and he'll take the kids to the movies. We have a few other outings planned and hopefully they won't get too bored or spend too much time in front of a monitor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments and always return them!!